TITLE: HP Notebook System BIOS Update
VERSION: 01.13 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported notebook models with an N85 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP75353.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 812a575e361b23827d5c15056465de67
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 22, 2016
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Advanced Keyboard
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 with Travel Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 64
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Provides the updated BIOS.
- Provides multiple USB-C Power enhancements for attached devices that support
- Disables the Thunderbolt boot option in F10 to align with cross platform
- Enables SD Card D3 support.
- Updates the Microcode to version 0x74.
- Updates the Reference code to version 1.8.0.
- Fixes an issue where a USB keyboard and mouse connected to the system using a
USB-C hub do not function properly in the F10 BIOS menu.
- Fixes an issue which causes the system to auto-resume from sleep (S3) mode
after a device connected to the system using a USB-C hub wakes from sleep or
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.